YouTube is Google's video sharing and viewing platform that collects billions of clips of all kinds, uploaded by users from all over the world. You can watch videos on YouTube for free, with no limitations and no registration requirement.
If you want to start using YouTube, you have to connect to the main webpage or app. Here you can find: an overview of the most viewed videos collected under the heading Trends, a series of recommended channels and some categories (Music, Sports, Games, Movies, News, Live, etc.) that collect the best videos by genre, also visible in the menu on the left, under the heading Best of YouTube.
If you want to watch a video, you have to click on the title of one of the videos on the main page or search for a video using the search bar at the top. Write what you want to watch in the Search field and click on the magnifying glass icon to start the search, then locate your favourite video among the results and click on its title to start playing it.
Under the player, you can view all the information about the running video: title, views, the name of the channel on which it is uploaded, the description and the date of publication. If you liked the video, you can leave a like or share it on social networks by clicking on the Share item (which also allows you to copy the URL address or the embed code by clicking on the Copy or Embed items).
After logging into YouTube, as I will show you in the coming paragraphs, you can access many other functions reserved for registered users.
● Like, Dislike: you can rate a video by clicking on the Like or Dislike buttons;
● Playlist: with the Add to button, identified by three horizontal lines and a +, you can add the video to a playlist.
● Subscribe to the channel: by clicking on the red Subscribe button, you can keep track of the channel's activities, with the possibility of receiving notifications for each new video uploaded.
● Comments: registered users also can leave a comment on the video, typing text in the Add a public comment field. If the comment space has the words Comments are disabled for this video, the channel does not allow commenting.
To take advantage of numerous features such as the ability to comment, create playlists, subscribe to channels, upload videos and manage a Channel, you need to sign in to YouTube with your Google account.
1.3 How to join the YouTube community
To sign in to YouTube, go to the main page of the Google platform and click the Sign In button at the top right corner. On the Choose an account screen, click on the Google account you want to use to sign in to YouTube, enter the Password and click on the Next button.
Now you will be able to create your YouTube channel! On the site's homepage, click on your photo in the upper right corner and press the My Channel button. If you want to create a channel with your first and last name, make sure that the data in the First and Last Name fields are correct and click the Create Channel button, otherwise click the Use a company or other name option, enter the channel name into the Brand Account Name field and click the Create button.
Now you can customize your channel, like changing the name, graphics and categories, simply going on the Customize channel button. You can also upload videos from your device, Google Drive or Google Photo. While you are uploading, you can insert a Title, Description, Tags and a customized thumbnail. There are several ways of publishing videos: Public, visible to everyone; Unlisted, visible only to everyone who has the URL of the video; Private, visible only to the channel's owner; Scheduled, a video that has a date of publishing.
You can also upload a movie from your computer and make a live video. Click on the Upload button at the top, and in the Live streaming box on the right, click the Start button to prepare a live broadcast.
YouTube has the Creator Studio section that allows you to manage your uploaded videos, customize your channel, view its statistics and reputation. It also allows you to activate some features such as monetization, uploading videos longer than 15 minutes and requesting a custom URL for your channel.
The main screen is called Dashboard, and it shows some statistics of your
channel like total views, channel subscribers and some data from the last 28 days. In addition, you can view the latest videos uploaded and comments received, but by clicking on the Add Widgets button you can edit the Dashboard by choosing which boxes to display. Through the menu on the left, you can take advantage of all the functions of Creator Studio:
Live Streaming: the section to manage live broadcasting, the same mentioned in the previous paragraphs. It is also possible to schedule live events.
Community: the section where you can manage comments that the audience has left on the channel's videos. You can reply to comments, approve comments waiting for review or mark them as spam, view private messages, manage user blocking and much more.
Channel: the section where you can view the copyright status and the status of community rules and activate the numerous YouTube functions. You can view the activation status of functions such as Monetization, Live streaming, Superchat, Custom URL, Longer videos and much more. For each feature, it's required a minimum subscriber threshold for eligibility and a guide for activation.
Analytics: the section for keeping track of the channel's statistics, in which you can view the most viewed videos and those that monetize the most, but also information about the viewing audience, to find out the viewing location, gender, traffic sources and geographical regions. On this subject, you can read my guide on how to increase views on YouTube.
Create: to create and download free music tracks to use in videos.
Manage Videos: to view the list of uploaded videos. You can see some information such as Views, number of Comments, number of Likes and Dislikes, privacy and whether the video is monetized or not.
In addition to viewing the list of uploaded videos, you can also access the editing area of the video in the video management section. Click on the Edit button related to the video you want to edit, after which you can change the title, add new tags, change the video description, thumbnail and privacy status. You can also apply changes directly to the video: click on the Improvements item at the top and choose one of the available functions such as AutoCorrect (to apply improvements automatically) or Stabilize t(o remove vibrations from the video). In addition, you can increase or decrease the speed of the movie, adjust colours, apply filters and blur effects. Through the Audio, Tabs and Subtitles sections at the top, you can manage audio, add tabs and subtitles to your video. You can also trim an already loaded video.
1.4 The best way to boost your YouTube channel
If you want to boost your channel and all the contents you share, the best choice is to use YouTube services on SMM-MainPanel.com!
SMM-MainPanel services can help you take advantage of all the YouTube features listed before. If you are a video creator, you can buy almost anything to improve your channel, like subscribers, likes, dislikes, views, comments, social shares. The only thing you need to do is insert the link you want to boost, and SMM-MainPanel services will do the rest!
● YouTube Views: on SMM-MainPanel.com you can choose from a great list of youtube views services, to meet the needs of all! There are different kinds of YouTube video views:
● Standard Unique Views: simple, fast (you can get many views instantly) and high-quality views that can also come from external sources (visible on the video statistics page), be geo-targeted (world, single countries from all over the world or continents) and language targeted (from all countries); they can also be high retention views (long watch time), useful for those who want to increase the watch time on their channel;
● ADS Views: views with organic behaviour, slower (you get fewer views per day), but higher quality, that can also come from external sources; they can be geo-targeted (world, single countries from all over the world or continents) and language targeted (from all countries); they can also be high retention;
● RAV (Real and Active) Views: coming from human sources, more expensive but very high quality. These are the best YouTube views services available. Because they are active people, they can also leave comments, likes, dislikes or shares. They can also come from external sources, be geo-targeted and language targeted; they can also be high retention;
● Live Stream Views: if a channel is streaming a video, you can increase its live spectators (in a given timeframe) by using these services on SMM-MainPanel;
● YouTube Subscribers: you can buy almost an unlimited amount of channel subscribers, standard and geo-targeted;
● YouTube Comments: you can buy custom, emoji and random comments from real accounts, and geo-targeted;
● YouTube Likes and Dislikes: you can buy simple and stable video likes, faster and unstable but guaranteed, comment likes, geo-targeted likes, and dislikes;
● YouTube Social Shares: you can buy social shares from all social network platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Pinterest, VK, Blogger and much more!) and with country targets from all over the world; these services are also available in automatic mode (subscription), in which every time you publish a video, you will get your chosen quantity of social shares automatically, for all the videos you want!
SMM-MainPanel is great to get more from your YouTube channel and can benefit you both as a single creator and as a team of creators. Using our services, growing your YouTube channel has never been easier. SMM-MainPanel interface is intuitive, user-friendly, and easy for any skill level.
Our customer support team is always ready to provide you with the best possible assistance shortly. So, if you have any questions or suggestions, contact us by opening a ticket on SMM-MainPanel.com!